Friday, October 28, 2011

Stuff

Just wanted to post a couple of 'must have' purchases that i need to make in the future.



I am in love with this diaper bag. It usually comes with the stokke xplory stroller, but you can buy it separately in various online websites for about 100-115 bucks. This will be my go-to bag!



First I have had my eye one two very special slings. The first sling I have lusted after since I saw Keri Russel with her first son. It is by New Native in light blue and it is about 40 bucks! Well worth it. A sling is a total must buy for anyone adopting a baby, it will enable you to keep baby close to your heart at all times, a great attachment tool indeed!




Second, I also love the slings by little star. In Black. I think it would mostly be for my husband so that he could also carry around baby without feeling fruity in the light blue shade.



My next 'must' purchase is my beloved BOB revolution stroller in black/tan - or red...i haven't confirmed my color choice yet. I just know that we only have room for one stroller in our little condo, and a jogging stroller it shall be! It's truly the best of all worlds. I am going to try to find this stroller on craigslist for about 200-300 bucks, because it's just too expensive brand new.



I am PRETTY sure that this is going to be the 'high chair' i am going to get- The Minui Handysitt. Mostly because it takes up such little room, is attractive AND most of all- affordable, i saw one on craigslist for 60 bucks the other day! I have been drawn to things that take up as little room as possible these days. When you live in a tiny condo like i do, such measures must be taken.


Last thing i have got my eye on is the stokke tripp trapp highchair. I really have my heart set on a wooden chair and so far this is the only one i found that i like the look of, it's more along the simple side...however it costs a pretty penny! Itll be 150-200 USED. Pretty expensive if you ask me! There is another wood high chair i have been looking at....it's only like 30 bucks, its a commercial high chair, for restaurants and stuff. I just worry because it looks so basic that it almost doesnt look safe. Sigh who would have known finding simple looking classic furniture was nearly impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment