Saturday, October 29, 2011

A blah day

I know you probably know what i am talking about right now. A blah day. I am sure we all have them. Those days where we just don't feel settled, and seem to waste the day away out of sheer boredom. I don't get many Blah days, and when i do i get highly highly moody and depressed. I HATE, loathe, and detest feeling as though i just crapped away a perfectly good day that could have been used on wiser activities. Only now at the end of a very long, cranky boring and unproductive day am I finally getting stuff done. Why do i always find a million things to do at bedtime?

It is so extra frustrating because I have a ton to do. With adoption, friends, school housecleaning, husband, dogs, I am sure I could have found something...but nope, i did nothing today. I could have gotten so much done today, which makes me even more upset and just makes the blah day worse.

Ah, vicious circles, I do love thee.

So...I am obviously no further on my adoption journey then I was yesterday...but i guess I better get used to this feeling because eventually waiting is all i will have to do. ( So this is what the dreaded wait feels like?! )

Well i can always practice my french. Which is really hard for me since I have no capacity for languages that are not English. In one ear and out the other. So i really want to learn as much as I can before my trip. Today I am majorly practicing the simple art of saying both Good evening and Good night.

Good Evening- Bonsoir !
Boh(n)swahr

Good Night- Bonne nuit !
Bohn nwee

My husband hates me already, as I keep repeating this words to him. Haha. Maybe he will learn some French in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment