Monday, October 24, 2011

French Lesson 1

bi-weekly I am going to post some important french words that I must master for my trip to the congo! I know i could always just go site to site and find words, but i will remember to actually do it if it's posted up here on my blog.

Starting of course with mostly the bare basics:

Bonjour !- Hello
bonsoir- Good evening
Merci beaucoup- Thank you very much or just Merci for Thank you
S'il vous plait - Please
De rien- You are welcome
Au revoir- Goodbye
Bonne Nuit- Good night
Pardon - Excuse me
C'est combien ?- How much is it
A tout à l'heure - See you later
Parlez-vous anglais ? do you speak english
Je ne parle pas le Français- I don't speak french
Je ne comprends pas.- I dont understand
Vite- Hurry
Au secours !- Help
Pouvez-vous nous prendre en photo ?- Could you take our picture
Pouvez-vous nous filmer ?- Could you film us

No comments:

Post a Comment