Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grateful

Today I realized how lucky I am in life.

I am surrounded by such incredible love. I am constantly surprised by all the love that I encounter everyday, I am going to try to make a solid effort to not forget these amazing gestures that i have been shown.
The last of my references was sent out today, by my best friend. I am so impressed with my references writers....they all send out the letters within a week. They knew what it meant to me and didn't want to hold me up. I will never forget what they did for ME. I was so afraid i would have difficulty with some of them, not because they don't want to write it, but because some of them are procrastinators, or are just plain busy in life.

I am so blessed, I can not even be able to describe it. I may have ovaries that don't always do what they were supposed to, but you know what? I am glad. Without that, i wouldn't have been given the gift to experience this incredible journey, and grow so much closer to those around me, and see just how much they have supported me so far in this journey. I have good health, amazing family and friends, and a bright future with a son in it! :p!


I learned yesterday that my sisters best friends sister has contracted necrotizing fasctiitis- Aka, flesh eating disease, HOW HORRIBLE! Not to mention she was diagnosed with cancer a few years back. Poor girl. It's so mind blowing how fortunate I really am, and how easily I forget how fortunate I am. Please send your prayers to my sisters best friends sister - Julia- for a speedy recovery!

My french words that I have going so far, I am just going to keep going with these ones as I feel I haven't learned enough to move on!
Bonsoir- Good Evening
Bonne Nuit- Good Night
Merci beacoup- Thank you very much
sil vous plait- - Please

No comments:

Post a Comment