Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bottles and stuff oh my!

Oh you love it! Who doesn't love a good STUFF post!!!! Only a crazy person i say!

Today i have been hunting down....BOTTLES!
I for one totally despise the look of those little ugly plastic bottles, you know those colorful ones. I don't hate color, i just hate bottles, they look cheap, and ugly.
Glass bottles also terrify me...i mean, what if baby drops them O.o

Stainless steel my friends, stainless, steel. I am so happy i stumbled upon this. Not only are they better for the environment and baby, but they also look SO DARN COOL. I love em. Love love love em. I don't even care that they cost a small fortune, i'll just buy two and make due!





First we have these klean kanteen ones. Purchase on ebay for i think like 14-16 per 12 oz bottle. But come'on, they look amazing!





Then we have ECO baba. Which are 33.90 for 2 12 oz bottles. You can buy them at allmodern.com. Also super super fab






Then we have this one which I LOVE. Its so cute right? Its 11 bucks, on EBAY...it's only 4oz though. But whatever, it would be good to have a smaller one anyway.



Also organickidz makes it in this adorable blue shade as a 9oz bottle!



Last but totally not least we have this one. Which is super affordable....It is 12 ounces, 10 bucks, on ebay. LOVE IT.



I think ill buy two of each after all! Who knows. But i am definitely buying one of each. I love that the green canteen is also a sippy cup! If i bought one of each that would be 60 bucks in total. Totally doable to have the most amazing bottle collection ever!


Also while i was browsing bottles i also found the perfect tub! Since our little guy will most likely be sitting up all by himself, we don't need a baby bath, but we do want something to put him in, both to conserve water and for safety. We stumbled upon the flexi bath folding travel tub. I like the white shade.


You can find this virtually anywhere, amazon, for 39 bucks! pretty good right! There are also images of a red one floating around! Which i would totally opt for if i could find it.




Also i have been taking a gander at cribs...well more than a gander, i have been looking at cribs nonstop. I am totally lusting after a modern crib with strong lines. However they are all so DANG expensive. I can't be so choosy, but i am hellbent on getting a modern looking crib like this for my nursery. I am just going to have to check craigslist every single day and hope that one pops up! I am not particular with the model, it just has to be ebony, black and it has to have strong lines. I LOVE the neo crib by AP industries, but as it's 700 dollars, the only way i will be buying it is if it pops up on craigslist. I will be keeping my eye out for any similar cribs!




And thats all the stuff for today. Thank god i still have a good year or more to figure all this out, i am going to need that year at the pace i am going. I have only picked out bottles and a bathtub, in an entire week!!!

Bonnie Nuit

No comments:

Post a Comment