Thursday, February 2, 2012

Homestudy Complete!

As of last night...we are totally, officially approved. We completed all of our homestudy, and now we just await our social worker's report on us so that it may get sent out.

Our secondary Agency in the States also just recieved our documents and payment so now we have the go-ahead to start gathering the needed things for our dossier! Ahh i am so excited, it won't be long now! To think, soon, the congo will have recieved my documents and they will be finding the perfect little angel for our family mades me so excited that i almost don't even know what to do with myself. I don't mean to wish my life away but, I hope the next year or two of my life flys by so that i can have my sweet son in my arms.
Son...It is amazing to think that soon, i will have a son, and i will be a mother. It has been a long difficult journey, a 5 year long journey thus far, and quite honestly, i do believe it all happened for a reason. I was so blind in the past, seeing but not really. Looking back its so obvious that everything that was happening was happening so that eventually i would find the right path. The path to my son, in Africa, somewhere in the congo. Everything just unfolded so perfectly so that i would fall in love with adoption, and Africa, and when we were ready to take our adoption journey, things unfolded perfectly as if it were truly meant to be. ( Which it is! )
The only struggle i have is wishing i would have gone straight to adoption instead of fighting with something that was truly not meant to be. But everything is in its own right time. The right time is now, and i don't want to dwell on such a dark past when such a bright future awaits me. A future whereupon 2 become 3, and number 3, makes us the family we have so longed to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment