Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our first big purchase!

So i have to be up in a few short hours, to attend school... but I am really excited because tomorrow....My husband and I are going to pick up baby Z's CRIB! Yes, we already bought it, hahaha. I am a little too excited. Over the weekend I have been doing much planning ( I love dreaming up ideas, and plans ) so expect many stuff posts in the future.

Although i am a little depressed that i STILL haven't managed to finish these immigration forms. I have got to finish them, like asap. I did however get the rest of the forms for our other agency filled out and signed and paid, now all i need to do is send em off! Can't wait to be done with all this paper work.

Anyway back to the crib. We found it on craigslist! It's a steal of a deal! Totally amazing!!!



It's the lollipop crib by AP industries but it's in dark brown/black not white.. it retails for about 650-750. BUT, i found it for 250 including mattress and of course NO TAX! WOO HOO....Have i mentioned how much i love craigslist. teehee. We may have even found sock monkey bedding...just waiting to hear back from the lady about it.
So yes, tmw we set out to retrieve the crib, i am dying with excitement. Having a crib makes it all feel so real.

Plus i can have my niece or nephews over for a sleepover in the meantime!! XD


I am also really excited to report that I am embarking upon a new journey of sorts....a DIET. So now this is going to be my weightloss/adoption blog! How fun! I figure it will probably help me to get in good shape so that when i finally do become a mother, my weight won't be slowing me down.

Anyway, more on weight loss soon! Wish me luck with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment